Sunday, January 6, 2013

Lost in Paris

       Coming into this class, I never knew of a Paris.  On the first day Mr. Nelson talked about paris.  He talked about paris like it was only a dream come true.  That nothing was better, than being lost in paris.  At first I didn't really care what parove.is was.  But I just went through the motions.  But these jokes kept getting made about the so called "tourists".  At first I simply ignored them.  But then we defined what a tourist was and I realized I was one of those tourists.  I was one of those that hadn't found the serenity in getting lost in paris.  The first time I realized I was lost in paris.  Writing a blog post about love.  Did I even care about love? no.  But paris taught me that I did care about it.  Paris has taught me how to write.  Im so happy that I got to learn about this place paris.  And I hope that I can continue to find paris in my life.  That when I need a quiet moment in my life, I can find paris.




Paris, you meant more to me than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment